Simply give us a call on 0845 680 0829 and our friendly staff will be more than happy to go through everything with you.
In essence the steps are as follows:
• You simply email or fax the words you have chosen for your recruitment advertisement to us (or read it out over the phone if you prefer) - our team can even help you to get the wording for your job ad exactly right.
• Inform us of the salary you wish to advertise for your job eg "£15,000 per annum" or "£15,000 - £20,000 depending on experience" or £6.75 per hour" or even "Negotiable"
• Tell us your company name, and how you would like people to contact you when they apply for your job (by emailing their CV to you, by telephoning you, or perhaps by downloading an application form/applying via your website).
• We will then finalise your recruitment advertisement and publish it for you (usually with 15-20 minutes of your call) - although you can arrange for your ad to be published at some point in the future if you prefer.
• Your ad will be displayed for 2 weeks (24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
• Your ad will also be emailed out to the relevant applicants who registered to receive job alerts.
• Job seekers wishing to apply for your post will contact you directly (either by emailing their CV to you via our website or by telephoning you - depending on how you asked us to promote your job)
• If you've filled your vacancy before the 2 weeks just let us know if you'd like the job advert to be removed from the website.
• If for any reason you haven't filled your vacancy after 2 weeks, just let us know and we'll repeat your recruitment advert for a further 2 weeks – absolutely free of charge!
To get started please call our helpful sales team on 0845 680 0829 or send us a message here and we'll call you »