Channel Marketing - DACH region
£50000 - £65000 per annum + benefits, good package
City of London
- Do you have a background in Channel Marketing?
- Want to work for a well-known brand name, in a strong passionate team with a collaborative working ethic, one which invests in its staff and offers longevity to your career?
- Are you based in London?
Working closely with Field Sales, Sales Leadership, Marketing Leadership & Business Partners the Channel Marketing Specialist with develop, create execute and maintain a lead generation marketing plan that supports the sales objectives and marketing goals of the assigned territories (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) and the strategy of the company.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE CHANNEL MARKETING DACH SPECIALIST:
- Drive Marketing reviews quarterly with distribution partners and key resellers to plan, implement and report on joint marketing plans.
- Lead, own and drive a multi-channel communication plan for assigned channel partners regarding programs, events, product specific information and other channel communications and updates
- Execute on a field level marketing promotions, events, campaigns and incentives for channel partner sales.
- Work with the Customer Engagement Manager and local sales team to identify sales tools and training programs. Champion in the assigned geographies the utilization of training courses and webinars with all Partners.
- Tailor marketing collateral for assigned partners related to new product/program launches and promotions.
- Register all channel marketing activity within the SalesForce CRM system
- Measure and monitor channel marketing programs to increase channel sales productivity via the distributor scorecard.
- Manage sales and event material to ensure sufficient quantities available to support channel activity and directly attended events.
- Manage syndication platforms and lead syndication placement for assigned geographies. Work with distributors and resellers to maximise the use of syndicated content.
- Work with PR & Social media team and agencies to build engagement in DACH.
- Support the wider marketing team with proof reading support in German language
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS OF THE CHANNEL MARKETING DACH SPECIALIST:
- Good experience in Channel/Partner marketing, Field Marketing, business development, technical marketing or related field.
- An understanding of the Channel landscape and the operation of a 2-tier Channel.
- An understanding of and experience in developing and executing programs to, through, with and for a Channel audience. A ROI based approach to marketing is a strong plus.
- An understanding of CRM systems (preferably Salesforce.com)
- Good copy writing skills.
- Willing to travel as required to meet with partners within your territory (30% of time is expected to be spent in the DACH region), extra EMEA travel will be necessary in support of key business meetings.
DESIRABLE REQUIREMENTS OF THE CHANNEL MARKETING DACH SPECIALIST::
- A good working knowledge of Social Media is a distinct advantage.
- Multi-lingual - especially German is beneficial
WHAT's ON OFFER FOR THE CHANNEL MARKETING DACH SPECIALIST?
- Good base salary with bonus of up to 35%
- Life insurance and healthcare, permanent health insurance
- Hybrid role - based from London
- Plus lots of other good benefits