£25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits & £5K bonus
An expanding software company in the Woking area is seeking a Junior Account Manager to support existing clients within the healthcare sector and who wishes to develop a career in software customer account management.
What will the Junior Account Manager be doing?
- Provide ongoing support to existing customer accounts.
- Participate in regular review face to face meetings, on-line and in person to identify needs and manage good
- Help the team develop business cases and case studies for our customers and products.
- Help organise and participate in customer workshops, seminars and user groups.
- Promote new initiatives, new releases and new features to existing customers.
- Support the sales team by identifying and generating new business sales opportunities from existing customers.
- Assist the product team with the preparation of customer documentation (quotations, training plans, etc.).
- Maintain accurate and detailed records of all account management activities and business development opportunities.
What experience does the Junior Account Manager need?
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- A good all-round understanding of or a keen interest in software/IT.
- Background in account executive or customer services role, maintaining customer accounts
- Must live locally to Woking / Guildford area and drive
What is on offer for the Junior Account Manager?
- Base salary of £25-30,000
- Commission-based on target earnings scheme c. £5K per annum
- Exciting, challenging and rewarding career within a dynamic and growing business.
- Good induction and program of training
- 35 hour working week
- Private healthcare
- Stakeholder pension
- 25 days +BH holiday per year
The candidate will be expected to carry out a short presentation at interview