Are you looking to make a difference to people’s lives? We are looking for a Customer Service Specialist to do just that.
Fittleworth, first founded in 1984 out of a small family garage, is now one of the UK’s leading home dispensing companies. We pride ourselves on providing a personalised, trusted and dedicated first-class home delivery service to our clients catering to all stoma, continence and wound care appliance needs.
The successful individual will be driven by a passion for exceeding customer expectations, and providing a first-class customer experience. You will be responsible for:
- Building long-term relationships with clients and their healthcare providers conducting your business via phone, video call and chat
- Processing client orders and providing support information as needed
- Being a true advocate for the customer, tailoring solutions and providing resources to meet their individual health needs
- Identifying further support options for clients including creating an accessible life, accessing available funding, and support groups
- Actively maintain your knowledge base and professional network to find ways to enrich the lives of our clients and broaden our service
Skills required to be successful:
- Exceptional customer service skills with a customer first attitude
- Experience of working in a service environment
- A relationship builder with a positive attitude
- Empathetic with the ability to discuss complex and sensitive topics
- Keen to learn, a problem-solver and resourceful to find solutions for clients
- A committed team player and collaborator
This is a permanent position working Monday to Friday, 08:45am – 17:15pm. Full training will be provided.
As well as priding ourselves on the commitment we provide to our clients, at Fittleworth we also recognise the commitment to our employees in providing an engaging and rewarding working environment. As such, we offer:
- a competitive salary with annual review
- private healthcare
- insurance cover
- a highly competitive pension scheme
- 25 days holiday (plus statutory Bank Holidays)
- access to our bespoke reward and discount platform for major retailers
- access to a wide range of employee wellbeing services
- cycle to work scheme
- access to our award-winning culture of going the extra-mile
Any personal information you share with us will be treated in line with our company Privacy Notice, available via legal notices on our website. Fittleworth provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regards to race, religion / belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, maternity, national origin, ethnic background, disability, or age.