An established travel business travel business based on the outskirts of Haywards Heath are recruiting a Finance Manager.
This is a new instruction (May 2020). The initial screening and interview process will be conducted via video conferencing with the role based at their rural West Sussex office. Interviews and start date ASAP.
You will be in sole charge of the company finances working closely with the Managing Director responsible for managing all financial transactions across all divisions of the business. You will therefore have previously held a Financial Controller, Company Accountant or Accounts Manager role previously with travel industry experience preferred but not essential.
A full job description is available for all shortlisted candidates with selected key information to include:
- Due to the rural location you will need your own transport
- Quickbooks experience would be beneficial but not essential
- In this sole charge role you'll be happy to deal with all financial duties from managing the ledgers, bank reconciliations and payroll to the preparation of management and year end accounts
- Preparation of VAT, reporting under Tour Operators' Margin Scheme (TOMS)
- Analyse key performance indicators and sales data to produce key management information.
This is a full time and permanent role with working hours 09.00 - 17.30 (flexitime available); 20 days holiday plus bank holidays and other benefits.
David Waddell at Harvey John is managing this vacancy on a sole agency basis.